Friday 22 April 2016

FMP Progress: Review Of Progress So Far

My project is about domestic violence and the ways that people respond when it occurs in public. Based on my observations, many people will want to back away from these outbursts and not get involved - they may start filming it and upload it onto the internet. I just can’t help but wonder what goes through the minds of these people. Is it entertaining to watch people getting hurt in real life? My aim is to demonstrate the true terror of these scenarios.

All of my actors are at university or sixth form, so they are normally extremely occupied. This means that they are never free all the time, which will make it hard to reshoot continuously over an allocated period; the acting must be convincing and each scene executed carefully with the emphasis I wish to achieve. As I wait I will rent out a filming camera and microphones from the CLR and test them out.


The first shoot on 18th April was great for me to decide how to improve, students and mentors giving their feedback on how the cinematography and acting could be a lot better. Actors the next time round will need to don mics so that the sounds of their dialogue and actions can be picked up more clearly. And if I don’t have those then a deadcat and Adobe CC should still be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment