Friday 29 April 2016

Actors Group Chat

Here is the group chat that I have on WhatsApp for all of my actors. This is to demonstrate how well I've been keeping up with my actors and how they correspond. They are all eager to get involved and so far have been great, but the only problem is that they are never free all the time which has delayed filming so much.

I had to compromise an awful lot, making my own deadlines for participants and making sure that everything is convenient for all of us at the same time. One role has had to be removed because of availability, but in turn this has only made things better. It will only be a short film after all, so I think adding too many things will make everything seem cluttered.

There is only one male actor who isn't a friend of mine, and claims that he is busy with university work. If he can't make it, I will take one of the roles if possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment