Wednesday 20 January 2016

Title Sequence Project: Progress

I chose to take on the title sequence project because, at first, it sounded very interesting and wanted to see how well I could handle it. My Western one is an animation and I am having terrible difficulties trying to finish it; I have all the components for it, but it's compressing it and running it through several different softwares that it complicated and slow. Complicated and slow isn't bad; what is really bugging me is that we've only had two weeks to plan and execute everything. If we had loads more time then, to me, everything would feel more fresh and have even more potential. I also don't have a great deal of experience in sound design or music, so trying to create a remix of the main theme feels very out-of-reach.

I have three rough ideas for my final major project, although they aren't really very big or deep ones. Hopefully we can all influence one-another at the crits.

No comments:

Post a Comment