Monday 4 January 2016

Advertising Campaign: Grey




The first week back and we've been given a task to make an advertising campaign for a specific word. We have to work in groups to make a 1-minute film, 30-second film and a series of photographs. The word that my group and I got was "Grey". It has been very tricky and it started off with us making all sorts of funny puns; we're going to give ourselves until tomorrow to generate and settle with final ideas, and then the next two days we'll start making things.

I will be mainly carrying out the photography bit (but I do aim to show up to help the others with filming), and I feel that I have quite a strong idea. Grey is a colour often associated with bleakness. We've been really struggling with ideas, which I realise is something that I've been through a few times in the past, but I've always found a way in the end. For my idea, I propose to show that going through grey moments are inevitable, but if we stay strong and don't quit, the colour and fulfilment of it will soon find its way and things will be better.

Now all I have to do is think of suitable locations for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment