Monday 19 October 2015

Ravensbourne Big Draw

Our task for the Ravensbourne Big Draw event is to design a postage stamp based on a student that matches our liking. So I chose a student in the Animation department known as Joseph Young. I asked him a few questions about himself, which in turn resulted in some worthy notes to help generate ideas and find the right style to work in.




















Being an animation student, I thought it was important to find out what kind of artwork he was into, so I asked him questions that related to his animation work, his favourite styles and his sense of fashion.















From there, I found out who his favourite artists were and created a series of visual mood boards, in order to help work in a certain style that matched his personality as an animation student.

No comments:

Post a Comment