Friday 13 May 2016

FMP Film: Take 1

This morning I have compiled all the various elements of my film together. I haven't edited anything yet because I'm just trying to test out the composition, which feels pretty good. I'm not that used to acting but all the same I feel like we could've put more effort into our performances. How I do not know; perhaps it was lack of efficient teamwork that I felt was really letting me down, as all of us involved weren't professionals at filming and acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgGFovXxKxI&feature=youtu.be

Over this week as I was compiling all the film I'd got so far on Tuesday, I experimented with Premiere Pro's various video effects. I'd looked online for video tutorials on how to darken daytime scenes, but they were very technical and didn't really give off the effect that I wanted. My favourite video effect is the ProcAmp, because it gives the film a very strong contrast and darkness, although the Colour Balance should alter the shadows and highlights to look more spooky/nighttime-esque. Today I will see what my tutors think (provided they have the time to look at my progress) so that I can find what works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment